Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm back! and I've brought baby penguins with me! ;)

Wow, I haven't written on this blog in a while! Sorry about that everyone! We've been finishing up school, so there hasn't been much time to keep the blog going steady... I've still been finding time to crochet stuff in the evening during family movie time though! =D I've made an adjustment on the penguins ;) The penguins have babies! And not only are the babies super adorable, they double as finger puppets! ;) I had to sneak the original baby penguin away from my little sister (who stole it within minutes of finishing it)


Here they are! Now to figure out how much I'm going to be selling these for ;) They're actually quite fun to make, and I love making them in all the different colors! And my siblings are good testers, and according to them, I should make a whole legion of penguins! And then give them to my siblings.... hmmmmm haha =D

Saphira has been been up to a whole lot too! Unfortunately I haven't gotten pictures of them yet... But she made a whole bunch of button necklaces, around 6 or 7, a pair of cat slippers (adorable!), a little hand bag, and a few more ponchos! I'm hoping to get the pictures taken later today, and then I'll try to post them, either tonight, or sometime tomorrow...  =)

We've been getting the garden ready too! I don't know about all of you, but I can't wait for the fresh veggies! =) And this year I'll be planting some flowers too! We have a fence on the side of our yard, and it's just crying out to have some flowers underneath it! ;) I'm thinking Tuberous Begonias, because I love how rose-ish they are! =) (Roses are my favorite flowers)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love penguin-y things, and I thought , Hey! Why not crochet some penguins?!
      They came out great!

      Delete
  2. Would love to see the cat slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see the cat slippers! The penguins are cute!

    ReplyDelete