Thursday, March 29, 2012

4-3-2-1 PENGUINS!!! ;)

Hi everyone!
Over the weekend I decided I was in desperate need for companions for my little penguin I made ages ago...So, I broke out the scraps of yarn, grabbed my crochet hooks, and starting going! Personally, I think they're cute, but I'll let you be the judge, and tell me what you think... =)

Here's a picture:

The second penguin from the left (the blue one without the hat) is my original penguin, and personally, I like the other kind of eyes, that his friends have better....Ah well, I guess when they say a painter's worst critic is himself, the same can be said about crafters! =)

I'm thinking my next penguin will be orange....And then a bright green one, with some form of beret ;)

I'm off to think penguin-y thought! ;)

~Annabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment