Monday, April 2, 2012

Poncho Craze ;)

Hi Everyone!
  So you're probably wondering what's been keeping me away for so long... Well, it's been a crazy crochet weekend for both me and mom! Mom has made several ponchos over the past 2 weeks, some of which are pictured below:





And I've been finishing up a little girl's skirt (neon pink), and a couple various projects! =)  Both Mom and I have picked up a lot more yarn, and are on a Crocheting craze ;) Mom is loving making the ponchos as they are so quick to make.

I've also had a major sweet tooth over the weekend too, so I've made a variation of after-dinner mints as well as some Irish Potato candies! Omgosh...They are SOOOO good! =D If you haven't tried some yet, you NEED to try them! =D

Also, we've been having movie marathons all over the weekend: Little House on the Prairie, Waltons, Dr. Quinn, etc.

Sorry it's such a short post, but I have a million things I need to get done before bed...
I'll try to make it up with a longer post next time! =)

~Annabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment